Kerr Maxcem Elite – Self-Etch, Self-Adhesive Resin Dental Cement
Maxcem Elite self-etch, self-adhesive resin cement for indirect restorations is simplicity refined – with higher bond strengths, predictable handling and exceptional ease of use – offering you best in class adhesion when compared to other leading self-adhesive cements. Easy cleanup, no hand mixing, and no refrigeration required. For more convenience, intraoral and root-canal tips allow for dispensing of material into hard-to-reach places. Maxcem Elite employs the same unique adhesive monomer used in Kerr’s OptiBond family of bonding agents. The optimized resin matrix and filler systems improve wetting ability, resulting in greater adhesion to dentin.
– Enhanced Bond Strength: 90% higher bond strengths to dentin than the original formulas, without an adhesive.
– One-peel clean up: Ensure easier cleanup each and every time.
– Ease of use: No need to refrigerate, easy cleanup, and no hand mixing required.
– Compatibility: Compatible with all indirect restorations. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations, and CAD/CAM materials.
– Dual Cure: Efficient self-cure mechanism allows material to set up completely in the absence of light or tack cure.