Purpose designed, irrigation solution containing Sodium Hypochlorite for use in endodontic procedures to assist debridement and cleaning of the root canal. Also aids in chemical breakdown of pulp soft tissue.
– Approved (TGA) product for endodontic irrigation manufactured under Therapeutic licence (replaces non-approved solutions)
– Formulated specifically for use in dental endodontic procedures
– Contains pharmaceutical wetting agent to support the specific function of dental irrigation activity and response
– Formulation is standardised and stabilised
– Refer Aust. Dental Journal 2006;51:(3):245-251, ?Dissolution of porcine incisor pulps in sodium hypochlorite solutions of varying compositions and concentrations? for supporting information