Kerr NX3 Cement – Dual Cure – Universal Adhesive Resin Dental Cement
Universally indicated for all indirect applications, NX3 is a permanent resin cement system with an innovative chemistry for unmatched aesthetics, adhesion and versatility. Delivery system choices include an automix syringe for dual-cure indications and a light-cure cement for multiple units where unlimited work time is needed. The automixing dual-cure cement can be used for all indirect applications, including veneers. With Kerr’s proprietary amine-free initiator system and optimised resin matrix, NX3 is a truly colour-stable adhesive resin cement.
– Dual-cure automix syringe eliminates hand mixing
– Cement for veneers and indications requiring unlimited work time
– Excellent adhesion to dentine, enamel, CAD/CAM blocks, ceramic, porcelain, resin and metal
– Self-etch or total-etch
– Superior colour stability for long-term aesthetics whether dual-cure or light-cure
– Easy clean-up in gel state