Kerr TempBond – Temporary Dental Cement
TempBond is a temporary cement for trial cementing restorations or cementing temporary crowns and bridges. TempBond and TempBond NE are available in automix syringe, tube delivery and unidose. TempBond withstands mastication, seals the temporary restoration and prevents seepage, yet affords easy removal when desired. TempBond NE is a non-eugenol temporary dental cement that will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries.
– Multiple formulations: TempBond, TempBond NE and TempBond Clear with Triclosan for all of your temporary restoration needs
– Delivery choices: Unidose, tubes and automix syringe offer flexibility in delivery options
– Flows and mixes easily: Delivers optimal consistency for solid, complete seating of temporary restorations
– High bond strength: Heightens patient confidence. Prevents leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat
– Easy to remove: Enhances patient comfort and minimises potential for damage to the prep or temporary restoration